Friday, February 4, 2011

New Jersey Anyone?

If you are ever in the need for a Romance Writer Conference, let me recommend the New Jersey’s Put Your Heart in a Book Conference held in Iselin, New Jersey.

The parade of speakers presented was a star-studded list for the romance world that left me breathless.

Imagine, my dear romance writing friend, you are seated at the bar chatting to other fellow attendees when suddenly you find yourself surrounded by the likes of Julie Ann Long, Julianne MacLean, Miranda Neville, Madeline Hunter, keynote speaker- Sharon Sala. I thought I’d died and gone to Romance Writing Heaven. The romance writing adventures and advice from such seasoned professionals flowed around me like the winds of a southern plains storm. So much to revel in. So much to learn!

Questions poured though my soul....Will I ever make it their level? Time will only tell.

Yet, what did I learn? To persevere.

I will not give up….I will not give up….I will not give up…

No comments: