Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's All In A Title

Who knew? I had an idea on a Cinderella Series (I believe I’ve mentioned it before), that has been in the works for nigh on six years now. Yes! I said six years. In all that time, I’ve been stuck on the fact that the story of Cinderella revolves around a shoe. But, alas, my contemporaries (experienced, contemporaries, I want to stress) insist that having “Shoe” (or in my case, “Foot”) in the title should be avoided at all costs.

One friend’s direct quote states: “But it does sound like you’re stretching to make the shoe fit, so to speak. Brainstorm again.”
But, six years! I tell myself. This is a long time to be attached to a silly title. So I’ve been racking my poor feeble brain the last three days to break that “foot” thinking. I am happy to report that I may have just accomplished my goal.
Stay tuned.

No comments: