Friday, November 4, 2011

Next Step....Breathe

So, I’m new to the pre-publishing world. My emails consist of author bio, back cover blur, 1 to 2 line hook for posting to social media and cover page info. Wow! I haven’t even seen edits yet. Overwhelming? Yes, but I’ll enjoy the journey. It’s what I’ve signed up for.

In the meantime, I’ll continue the edit process on the second in my Cinderella series, Pricilla. She’s a pistol, keeping Sir Arnald on his toes and managing her evil mamá’s shenanigans.

And, manage the weekend retreat in Bentonville, Arkansas with my Jodi-Thomas Pioneers’ writing buddies.

I just have to remember to breathe…

1 comment:

Jan Morrill said...

Our weekend has been great, and it's just part of this wonderful journey toward publication. It is great having writer buddies like you to walk with. I love your Cinderella series!!